Wednesday 17 June 2020

Teased and controlled!

Hello all,

I hope you are staying safe and well.  My Domme side is getting darker and sexier by the week, and you may find my entire catalogue of Domme clips here:


I have two glorious NEW clips to tell you all about:


Your balls are in the palm of my hand (10 minute clip)

This is a VERY descriptive clip, where I use the small (!) oranges in my hand to demonstrate how I wish you to bust your balls for me. Will you send me the results of my domination from a distance? Finally, watch me tease your 'balls' with my high heels, as I demonstrate that which you must suffer if you are to serve under my collar....

You can find this interactive clip here:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2108501/Your-balls-are-in-the-palm-of-my-hand



Fully Fashioned stockings (12 minute clip) 

If you love long, muscular legs encased in fully fashioned seamed stockings, then you will love this film. I tease you, I tantalise you and I torment you. You are ACHING to get closer to me, but I deny you. Allowing you to watch, helpless as I stroke every inch of my stockings to drive you crazy, which of course is my pleasure! 



Don't forget, you may also direct your own fantasy with me by ordering a Custom Clip with me on my IWantClips page simply by clicking on 'Order Custom' and make YOUR fantasy come to life!





No comments:

Post a Comment