Thursday 25 June 2020

New torments for you to 'enjoy'

Hello folks,

I hope you are all staying safe, well, and most importantly sane!  I have 38 clips on my Clips4Sale store for your consumption, and you may find my Dominant Domain here:





I also have two NEW clips for you to enjoy, take a look:


A Kick for a Kiss:

You present yourself to me wanting to worship my perfect, muscular body. However, for someone like you there is a price to pay; for every kiss you wish to plant on my body, I will give you a kick in the balls. How much pain will you take to win the kisses you desire?

You may find this hot clip, and a preview, by clicking here:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2113761/A-kick-for-a-Kiss



Finding your level:

You have punched well above your weight applying for 'Office Junior' to me, haven't you? Simple filing seems to be beyond you. In the absence of any intelligent life I must find you some meaningful work for you to do and I have just the thing! I pull out a domestic duties gag, designed to humiliate you mercilessly. The attachment today is a toilet brush gag, and I waste no time in setting you to work cleaning each and every one of the office toilets until they gleam! My other employees will be so amused by your predicament...

You may find this hot clip, and a preview, by clicking here:  


Now, go and enjoy, that is not a request!

No comments:

Post a Comment