Tuesday 9 June 2020

Irresistible Clips


Hello all, I do hope you are safe and well.  I have two, stunningly gorgeous clips for you this week, and here is a teeny preview:

These and my other 33 hot clips may be found at my store here:


English Beauty:

I tease you mercilessly in this clip, making you all hot under the collar for me, the unattainable beauty. Slowly revealing what is underneath my long coat, you are driven crazy by my nylon stocking-clad legs, patent heels and black sexy underwear with corseted waist. How could you resist watching me over and over again?



To see a preview and get your hands on this clip, follow this link:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2103402/English-Beauty


Teased and Denied:

Don't you touch that cock of yours. Kneel and watch, keeping those wandering hands from touching that which they should not. Watch me slowly remove my patent high heels, revealing my feet clad in 100% nylon stockings. Slowly I tease you mercilessly with a slow and sensual removal of my nylon stocking, before whipping you into a frenzy by slowly and sensually moisturising my long, muscular legs. I hope you obeyed my one command....



To see a preview and get your hands on this clip, follow this link: https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2103439/Teased-and-Denied


Enjoy!  And remember my one command....

No comments:

Post a Comment