Thursday 4 June 2020

Hot new content!

Hello folks,

Hope you are doing ok.  I had the greatest pleasure of seeing my family for the first time in four months.  It was strange not hugging each other, but it was certainly a wonderful day.  We must take nothing for granted.

I have some great new clips for you, along with 29 other clips a my IWantClips store, which are hot and sexy.  Take a peek here:


Nylon Pantyhose: 
(Nylon Tights if you are British!)

Worship my perfect long legs clad in nylon pantyhose. My red lacy panties are clearly visible underneath and you are dying to sniff them aren't you? Well! It is your lucky day. I have you lie on the floor while I sit on your face....giving you the best view possible. But such torment! Yo are so close to my most intimate area but the nylon pantyhose are a constant barrier between your nose and me. I have another treat for you....I take off the lacy panties and sit on your face once more....with only my nylon pantyhose between my skin and your nose!



Headgirl's Humiliating JOI:

This is one character I have had tremendous fun developing, so you may see more of her in the future, but in this clip, she is particularly cruel!  The head girl knows you are a peeper, she has seen the tell-tale twitching in your trousers. She has you kneeling before her, stroking to her instructions. Your blushes are not spared as she laughs at your size before spitting on a lifelike dildo to have you masturbate for her entertainment....



Rubber Catsuit: 

You cannot resist me can you? Dressed from head to foot in my rubber catsuit. I quickly begin to sweat, between my breasts, underneath my breasts and under my armpits. Your tongue is aching to taste my sweat and smell my scent. And I am pleased to get that tongue of yours working hard to lick up every drop of sweat from between my breasts, underneath my breasts and finally my armpits....

Take a look here:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2099202/Rubber-Catsuit


Go forth and enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment