Tuesday 26 May 2020

IWantClips, and you do, don't you?

Hello folks,

It does seem there is a light at the end of the tunnel in all this, so I personally am keeping my fingers firmly crossed that we are through the worst of all this.

I have three new clips for you to enjoy....and you may find them all here:


I have 29 gorgeously hot titles for you to enjoy on my IWantClips store, showing off my uniques style of Domination....

Headmistress' Chemistry test:

It is exam season and this is a test you must pass in order to hope to progress. Be careful with your answers, however, as this test carries an 80% pass rate. Any failures will be severely dealt with. Plus, if I find out that any one of you have been cheating, you will most certainly be for the high jump. You may begin....




The Natural Order:


I will never yell demands at you, and I am far too classy to 'give you the finger'. You will tribute me because you need to, because it is the Natural Order...

Take a peek here:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2093633/The-Natural-Order


Suck on my heels, suck on my toes:  

Dressed in regal purple, I give you 10 minutes of unadulterated patent heel and foot worship. My long ballet dancer's toes are a sight to behold with perfectly painted red nails. How could you resist?

Take a look here:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2093732/Suck-on-my-heels-suck-on-my-toes

I would not leave you without a little teaser, would I?  Of course not!



Enjoy folks....I enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment