Thursday 21 May 2020

Skype Sessions

Hello folks,

Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know I did my first Skype session yesterday, and I REALLY enjoyed myself!  So, I have decided to offer these from here on in.  Spanking is my main Domme interest but you have obviously noticed I have other kinky interests too, so get in touch, let me know what you have in mind for our time together and we can see if it may be brought to life.  I strongly suggest you read the various pages on this blog to check that our kinks match up.  Please do your research before getting in touch with me.

Online platforms I use are:


  1. Skype
  2. Zoom
I have limited availability for these sessions, which will be available to you on weekdays 11am-5pm. Interested?  Of course you are!  Get in touch using my email below for lengths and tribute information:





Stay safe and well folks, and see you for some Virtual Dr Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment