Tuesday 19 May 2020

New Clips, new kinks

Hello folks,  my world of Domination continues to expand and I am sharing that with you here with three new clips on my IWantClips store.  I have 26 titles for you to peruse, take a look here:


JOI for you, pervert:

Some much needed office discipline!  You are the office pervert, aren't you? When I catch you filming my patent high-heels, and stocking-clad legs and feet I feel it is time for a little pay-back. I tease you mercilessly with a slow strip tease before beginning your humiliating JOI with me....

Take a look here: https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2088222/JOI-for-you-pervert

Take your breath away:

Prison officer Woods has you totally at her mercy.  You think you are going to have an easy time of it in here. However, I have other ideas for you, and as your Governor, I put on my leather gloves and begin to punish you, controlling your breath and beating you with the cane...

Take a look here:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2088253/Take-your-breath-away

12 of the cane from the Headmistress:

You think you are quite the joker don't you? Well you find yourself summoned to me, the Headmistress for a thorough scolding, and a painful and humiliating punishment...

Take a look here:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2088286/12-of-the-Cane-from-the-Headmistress

Now, I would not leave you without a little teaser would I?  Here it is to whet your appetite:

No comments:

Post a Comment