Saturday 9 May 2020

Custom Clips

Hello folks,

I have had some enquiries about ordering a custom clip with me, so this post is designed to help you understand both the concept and what I offer in them.

A custom clip is a clip made catering to your specific kinks.  Sound good?  Fabulous. You may order a custom clip through my IWantClips store here:


On my home page, simply click on the 'Order Custom' button and you will find yourself with a menu of options.  Here you may choose your length of clip, the kinky categories you wish to have featured in your clip, the video resolution you want (most people choose standard resolution) and a description box where you may add any further specifics you may wish.  Easy!  

Here are the kinks I enjoy and will include in your clip:

- Ass Smelling POV
- Barefoot-Soles Fetish
- Body Worship
- Caning Fantasy
- Dirty Feet
- Exercise-Fitness Fetish
- FemDom POV
- High Heels Worship
- Highly Arched Feet
- Human Furniture
- Jeans-Denim Fetish
- Pantyhose-Stockings
- Small Penis Humiliation
- Spanking POV
- Sweat Fetish

....and here is a teeny tiny snippet of the clips I have made thus far!  Now, go forth and let your creative juices flow (so to speak!)

No comments:

Post a Comment