Friday 3 July 2020

The Headmistress' office

You know your behaviour is not up to scratch, and I, as your headmistress, will endeavour to bring you back into line, using a variety of punishments, designed to make you think twice before misbehaving again.

Summoned to the Headmistress:

You have REALLY done it this time haven't you! You are given quite the scolding before having your trousers and underwear pulled down in preparation for a bare bottom spanking....

See this clip here:  https://iwantclips.com/store/786769/LeiaAnnWoods/2061490/Dr-Woods-Summoned-to-the-Headmistress


Lines in Detention:

You should be on your free time, shouldn't you? But instead you find yourself in detention with me and sentenced to lines. Watch the video for instructions on how to complete your lines and send them to me to be checked. Be warned; get any wrong and further punishment may be applied!


Caned by the Headmistress:

You have been summoned for the scolding of your life before being made to bare your bottom in preparation of my cane..



Corner time Punishment:

In order to complete this task fully you will need to pay full attrition to the instructions in my clip. I have had quite enough of your reprehensible behaviour and will have no more of it. Time you spent some time in the corner, just as I place you, to think about the consequences of your actions and how you can mend your ways...


12 of the cane from the headmistress:

You think you are quite the joker don't you? Well you find yourself summoned to me, the Headmistress for a thorough scolding, and a painful and humiliating punishment...



Now, I hope you have learned your lesson!  If not, you will find yourself stood before me once more....

No comments:

Post a Comment