Tuesday 28 July 2020

Cucky Hubby

Hello to you all.  I hope you are staying safe and well.  I have discovered a few new kinks during this lockdown, some of which I shall be developing in my own unique style, including cuckolding! (who knew I would enjoy this?!).  I have 39 tantalising clips at my store and you may find them all here:



Most recently I have begun an exciting new series, the first part of which is available now!  How would you feel for me to diminish you to a cuckold, my Cucky Hubby?  Here is more about this clip:

Cucky Hubby:  Fall from Grace:

Do you really think that you have rights to me in the bedroom just because we are now married? Think again! You must prove yourself to me to earn your place in my bed. First you must pass a penis measurement test, and then that you must demonstrate what you can do with that useless piece of flesh of yours but be warned, I have set a time pressure for this JOI. If you don't pass, you are turned into my Cucky Hubby, only good for cleaning up....after my sexual acts with other men!



The next part in this series is coming(!) very soon, so keep those eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment